Appointments and enquiries can be made by telephoning 01639 622050.
A Receptionist is available from 8.00 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. daily. The surgery doors open at 8am and close at 6pm.
For out of hours please call:
- NHSDirectWales: nhsdirect.wales.nhs.uk/
- NHS Direct Wales on 0845 4647 (24 hours a day, seven days a week)
Prince of Wales Dr, Neath SA11 3EW
Where to park?
At Castle Surgery, we’re lucky enough to be able to offer FREE on-site parking for our patients (see green outline).
- Green: Patient parking, including designated disabled parking areas. This area is free.
- Yellow: This is a public car park. Please observe parking instructions and charges. Failing that, there is also a multi-storey car park next to the yellow zone.
- Red: Parking areas for doctors – please do not park or obstruct this area as our doctors often have to come in and out of the practice to deal with patient matters.
- Blue: This is our staff parking. Please do not park here also.
When attending the surgery, pleas allow extra time to park.