From Saturday 7 August
Complete the move to alert level 0:
- remove legal restrictions on the number of people who can meet indoors, including in private homes, public places or at events
- all businesses and premises can open, including nightclubs
- people should still work from home wherever possible
- face coverings will remain a legal requirement indoors, with the exception of hospitality premises. This will be kept under review.
- fully vaccinated adults, under 18s and vaccine trial participants will not need to self-isolate if they are a close contact of someone with coronavirus.
Thank you for your support and patience. The NHS has been busier than ever. Thank you for understanding that we have always been open and consulting either face to face or over the phones throughout the pandemic. The doors to Castle Surgery continue to be on appointment/call first basis to protect patients and fellow staff as the risk from coronavirus still remains.
Thank you again for your patience as we continue trying to deal with the ever increasing demand. Please use our website/My Health Online for non-urgent repeat medication requests. Please note, you can also request for clinician consult between the hours of 8am to 11am Monday to Friday HOWEVER, lines may close earlier so that we may continue to safely deal with URGENT calls when capacity is reached.
For non urgent medical advice, you might find the links at the self-help section useful. Otherwise, please give us a call.
For more details:
Guidance and services