- Covid-19 Vaccination Flyer Final – Bi-Lingual
- Covid-19 Vaccination Poster Final – Bi-Lingual A3
Are you protected?
Winter is on its way and, with the increase in social mixing and relaxation of restrictions, an increase in respiratory illnesses such as Covid and flu is expected.
All those eligible for a free flu vaccination, including those aged 50 and over, will be invited for vaccination by their GP surgery.
And the door remains open for those aged 16+ who would like the Covid vaccine.
Trials and real-world data have shown that after two doses the current vaccines offer very good protection against Covid overall. They are particularly good at preventing the most serious illness, which could lead to admission to hospital or death.
If you live in the Swansea Bay University Health Board area (Swansea and Neath Port Talbot) you can still book your first or second dose appointment (remember your second dose must be at least eight weeks after your first) by contacting us between 9am and 6pm, Monday to Saturday through any of the following ways:
- 01639 862323 or 01792 200492
Before your appointment, please tell us if you have any additional needs, such as a disability, mobility issue, anxiety, language, or communication requirements, or would like to speak to someone about the vaccination and any concerns or hesitancy you may have.
We will do our best to help you on the day of your appointment to reduce any levels of concern you may have about attending.
Getting to the Bay Mass Vaccination Centre?
Did you know there are free shuttle bus services that run seven days a week to the Bay Field Hospital Mass Vaccination Centre (MVC) off Fabian Way, and is open to anyone who has a booked appointment:
- ? Swansea Service (9a), running 7.25am to 8pm: Every 20 minutes from Bay D at Swansea City Bus Station – return services will leave the MVC every 20 minutes (last bus at 8.05pm)
- ? Neath Service (BFH1), running 7am to 7pm: On the hour from Bay 4 at the Bus Station next to Victoria Gardens – return services will leave the MVC at half past the hour (last bus at 7.30pm)
- ? Port Talbot Service (BFH2), running 7am to 7pm: On the hour from Bay 7, stopping at Bay 5 of the Interchange at the Parkway Railway Station – return services will leave the MVC at half past the hour (last bus at 7.30pm)
All services stop outside the MVC, with just a short walk across a flat car park to the front door.