If you’ve received a blood test form or an x-ray form from your clinician, please head down to Neath Port Talbot Hospital.
Neath Port Talbot Hospital Outpatients Department: Monday – Friday 8am until 3.30pm. Tickets are removed at 3.15pm if there is a large queue.
Singleton Phlebotomy: 7:30am- 4:15pm Monday & Thursday | 8am-4:15pm Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
- ALL PAEDIATRIC BLOOD TESTS BY APPOINTMENT: Children up to 12 must make an appointment for blood tests. However, if they are very nervous they can have an appointment up to the age of 16. Arrange appointments at:
- Singleton Hospital 01792 285685
- Morriston Hospital: 01792 530637
- Neath Port Talbot Hospital 01639 862413
- Please allow up to 7 days for your results from the day bloods are taken.
Please click to see information from August 2020 about booking blood tests online or over the phone.
- Routine X-rays are taken in Neath Port Talbot Hospital.
- Please allow up to 14 days for the Radiologist to provide your GP with a report of your scan.
- (Opening Times to be updated)
- You should receive a letter to your registered address if these scans have been arranged for you.